How do I map the V: Video drive on my computer?
- (This is NEW as of
February 24, 2009!) MAPPING
YOUR NETWORK DRIVE:
- From "MY COMPUTER", click TOOLS>MAP
- From the Drive pull down box, label your video
- In the Folder section, type the following: \\daisy\videos$
- Make sure the "Reconnect
at login" check box is turned ON.
- Click Finish.
- Now, your V: drive will show up in My Computer
or in any other application.
- (This will work when you log in, but only on
the computer that you map. If you use a new computer,
you will have to remap.)